E LEARNING TECHNOLOGY
"e-Learning can be defined as 'learning facilitated and supported through the use of information and communications technology'. It can cover a spectrum of activities from the use of technology to support learning as part of a 'blended' approach (a combination of traditional and e-learning approaches), to learning that is delivered entirely online. Whatever the technology, however, learning is the vital element."
Blended e-learning now offers learners sophisticated and varied options to support their learning. Meanwhile, the development of read-write technology for the web has seen the addition of , blogs and social networking sites to the blend, building communities of learners and making their experience truly interactive. This, along with new ways of using video, gaming and podcasts has taken blended learning to new and exciting levels, not only forming an integral part of formal training interventions but also in supporting continuous informal learning.
The Blended Learning is now proven. We have implemented blended learning solutions which range from the most straightforward to the more sophisticated.
Many of our clients, for example, have taken the opportunity to enhance instructor-led training with an introduction or refresher module online. The solution combines online segments, highly developed scenario driven elements, conference call discussions, virtual or real classroom training and practice sales pitches with fictional customers.
Customized Training is designed to enhance the skills base. We will create a tailored project for your business.
The Skills Adviser will meet with an employer to learn more about the business and to discuss the specific training needs. A training project will then be built around the employers specific requirements. Training can be delivered at a time and location to suit the employer.
Our Learning Management System (LMS) can be seamlessly added as a complete, end-to-end training portal on your existing IT infrastructure.
Interactive nature of the trainings ensures training participants have an enjoyable - and effective - training experience.
CUSTOMER LEARNING SERVICE
- Consultation : With years of experience in the industry we can help guide you through the essential early stages of identifying learning needs and technology requirements. We are happy to work with you to select the best off-the-shelf product or service for your organization, learners and facilitators.
- Learning Design : Learning design is a highly specialized area of eLearning and one that requires substantial expertise. We have the expertise to design a learning program that fits the needs and resources of your organization, whether it is for corporate customers or academic institutions.
- Theming : Our Moodle enhancement includes creating new, exciting, and fully customized themes. Our themes are built in close collaboration with our clients' marketing teams, which allows a seamless integration of their branding needs. Custom theming allows our clients to move away from a traditional course view to an attractive tablet and mobile device friendly display.
- Training: We provide a number of training packages to support your staff in the adoption and use of eLearning solutions. Training can be a part of a larger project or a stand-alone service to train your staff. We work closely with all relevant parties including administrators, academics and executives to successfully deliver training in Moodle, instructional design and project management.
- Project management : We understand the importance of effective project management to the implementation of any new technology initiative.